We Sell "Manduka" Premier Yoga Product from USA, Please Contact :8767019 for detail

Wednesday 18 August 2010

Young Yoga Enthusiasts - II

Since i started Yoga over a year ago, i have felt a great difference in my body. I am a lot more flexible and supply , my joints do not ache as much and i find it a lot easier to relax. I am a University of Manchester student , living in such a busy , noisy city often takes its toll on me physically which is why it is great to unwind with a calming yoga session at the end of the day. My mind is cleared and stresses of the day have all been washed away with a few simple stretches, My mother was the one who encouraged me to join,as she too felt a great change in her body after 5 years of yoga. At first , it was a struggle i admit, but after a month or so , i really began to feel the benefits. Now i could not imagine my life without it.

Louise Kendrew l 20
University of Manchester l UK

I have always enjoyed the teachings of yoga and i was very delighted to find out that after finishing my degree overseas , there is finally a studio in Brunei; dedicated to the practice of Yoga.

It is fascinating how controlling and paying attention to your breathe can help release nerves and bad thoughts while doing poses ( although Hard ) can improve flexibility and energy flow.I joined his class at JPMC three and half years back before my university. I am very grateful that William has opened this studio , making yoga available to everybody in Brunei and wish him the very best for the future.

Jade Lim l Post-graduate
University of Manchester l UK

0 comments: